Our cream is rich and pure: 40% fat rather than the standard 36%, so it’s perfect for baking. There are no additives or preservatives present, and it’s never ultra-pasteurized.
Tips for Whipping Cream Successfully
- One cup whipping cream yields two cups whipped cream
- Use a small, deep bowl for beating cream.
- Chill the bowl and beaters, preferably in the freezer. The colder the bowl & beaters the quicker the cream will whip.
- Cream should be well chilled prior to beating.
- Beat rapidly, scraping bowl occasionally.
- For sweetened whipped cream, fold 2 to 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar or granulated sugar into 2 cups whipped cream AFTER beating.
Chocolate Whipped Cream
1 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons EACH: cocoa powder and confectioners’ sugar
1/2 teaspoon EACH: almond and vanilla extract
Stir together whipping cream, cocoa and confectioners’ sugar. Chill 30 minutes. Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in almond and vanilla extracts. Use as a topping for cakes, cupcakes, hot chocolate or coffee.
Easy Chocolate Sauce
1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate pieces
3/4 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Melt chocolate with whipping cream in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Add sugar; stir until dissolved. Remove from heat ; stir in vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream.